How to Purchase Your OPERS Facility Usage Membership
Two Ways to Purchase or Renew Your OPERS Facility Usage Membership
IMPORTANT TIP: If you have a current membership do not create a new account. This will create problems for you to use your card. Even if you purchased your membership in person, an online account was created for you when you signed up. In order to recover your account, proceed to the log-in page, click "Forgot you password" and enter the email you provided when you purchased your membership. A password will be sent to your email so you can access your online account
1) Purchase or Renew on-line:
Login to ACTIVENET and pay with a credit card. There is a processing fee added to the total amount when you check out. Credit or Debit Cards are the only accepted payment for on-line purchases. If you have and account do not create a new one.
- After purchasing your new Membership, please print out the confirmation e-mail that you receive and bring it to the OPERS Membership Office to get your Membership card. This is located on the first floor of the Wellness Center.
- Your picture will be taken.
- You must bring a copy of your confirmation e-mail, UCSC Employee ID card with Employee ID# (if applicable), and a photo ID
2) Purchase or Renew in person
Please come to the OPERS Wellness Center in the East Field House complex. Click here for hours of operation.
- You must bring a photo ID and proof of affiliation (if applicable)
- Forms of payment is cash, check, credit and debit cards
- Your picture will be taken, no hats or sunglasses are allowed
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call the OPERS Wellness Center at (831)459-2995.