Student Enrollment in PE Courses:
- Login to MyUCSC
- Search for "Physical Education"
- If the class is full, add yourself to the waitlist and show up at the class.
- Attendance on the first day is required.
- Course fees are automatically billed to your student portal.
Students have priority enrollment. However, PE Classes are open to faculty, staff, and community members on a space-available basis.
- Review the PE Class Schedule.
- Show up at the first class.
- If the course is not full, you may obtain verbal permission from the instructor to audit the class.
- If you don't already have one, purchase an OPERS Facilities Usage Membership Card online.
- Pay the Course Fee in person in the Physical Education Office on the 2nd Floor of the East Field House, or in the Membership Office located in the Wellness Center.