Sammy Slug Summer Camp
Responsibility - Respect - Leadership
Sportsmanship - Team Building
These are the five tenets of Sammy Slug Summer Camp!
Our camp is for boys and girls entering 1st through 6th grades. With half day and full day options, pre-camp and post-camp care, campers will be entertained and engaged from start to finish! Camp activities include a variety of sports, crafts, games, hikes, daily swim time, and a rock climbing wall every Friday!
We keep our camper-to-counselor ratio at 10:1 at the highest so that your camper stays safe and engaged in all activities! Every staff member is certified in CPR and First Aid, screened through a criminal background check, and trained in safe practices and motivational strategies and activities to ensure FUN and SAFETY in everything we do.
This camp is offered by the Office of Physical Education, Recreation, and Sports (OPERS), and is based at the East Field House, overlooking the Bay and surrounded by the Redwoods!
DATES: June 26th through August 18th, 2017
- Week 1: June 26th - June 30th
- Week 2: July 3rd - July 7th (Prorated Week)
- Week 3: July 10th – July 14th
- Week 4: July 17th – July 21nd
- Week 5: July 24th – July 28th
- Week 6: July 31st - Aug. 4th
- Week 7: Aug. 7th – Aug. 11th
- Week 8: Aug. 14th – Aug. 18th
COSTS - A multi-camper discount (two or more family members/campers) of 20% off will be applied to each additional family member/camper registered per weekly session. The multi-family discount is applied to the full and half day session amounts and does not apply to pre and post camp care.
- Full Day: 9:00am-5:00pm - $275/week. 2nd+ family member = $220/week
- Half Day: 9:00am-1:00pm - $165/week. 2nd+ family member = $132/week
- Pre Camp Care: 8:00-9:00am - $15/week
- Post Camp Care: 5:00-6:00pm - $15/week
- Pre/Post Camp Care: 8:00-9:00am & 5:00-6:00pm - $25/week
- Prorated Week: $220/week full day, $132/week half day : 2nd+ family members = $176/week full day, $105.60/week half day)
If you don't find the information you are looking for and/or still have questions, please email us at Sammy Slug Summer Camp or call the office at (831) 459-4017.