OPERS Facilities General Information
- A valid UCSC Student ID, OPERS Facility Usage Membership Card, or Day Pass is required to access the OPERS facilities.
- Staff, Faculty and Guests must sign a waiver of liability to enter the facilities.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult and have a parent or legal guardian sign a waiver of liability.
OPERS Facility Policies:
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas.
- Trespassing or access card fraud will result in loss of OPERS facility privileges.
- Threats or acts of violence will result in loss of OPERS facility privileges.
- Lockers are available for rent.
- Lockers include a lock and towel service.
- They may be rented quarterly or annually.
- Day use lockers are available at no cost.
- OPERS is not liable for lost or stolen items.
- Food and Drink are permitted in designated areas only.
- Animals are prohibited (exception: service animals).
- The posting of flyers or newsletters are prohibited without prior permission. Please submit posting requests to the Facilities and Operations Manager.
- Visitors touring the facilities may not participate in any activity and must follow all policies while within the OPERS facility complex.
- Bicycles, mopeds, unicycles, skateboards and roller skates are prohibited.
- OPERS reserves the right to refuse admittance or sale of membership or day passes, and reserves the right to revoke day pass and membership privileges when necessary.
Click below for the Principles of Community